Disruption in Food & Sustainability Seminar
June 17 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pmS$150
With the rising demand for plant-based products growing with significant increases in plant – based food production and the outpouring of new innovative foods, the future of food has arrived!
Led by the industry for the industry, Disruption in food and sustainability plans to drive innovation in the plant-based marketplace, highlight and explore new opportunities, provide the platform for grassroots to senior level dialogue and bring the market together in focused setting.
Key topics to be addressed include
- Development of the Food and Sustainability Ecosystems and how they will evolve over the next 3-5 years?
- Where is Technology playing a role in transforming plant – based production?
- What are the opportunities for Asian companies in the global & regional food and sustainability market?
- How can ethical consumerism be encouraged in the Asian region?
- How can food & beverage firms improve the health value of their products?
- Key sustainability lessons from pioneering brands and retailers.
- Policy and investment trends in Food and Sustainability
Key benefits of attending
- Listen to regional experts discuss dynamics and innovation across the marketplace
- Learn about new trends and opportunities in plant- based food and production
- Meet with established and emerging companies looking to source plant -based food products and solutions
- Understand the investment landscape
- Be seen as a thought leader in the plant-based ecosystem
Free complimentary $20 Green and Healthy Festival tickets for every registration.
Green and Healthy Festival DFSS Organizing Committee
- Green and Healthy Festival DFSS Organizing Committee
- Singapore Expo (Topaz Room 220)
1 Expo Drive
Singapore, 486150 Singapore + Google Map